About the Company & Role
FIT Global is a dedicated SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental and leasing business processes.
To strengthen our fast growing organization, we are looking for SAP Functional Consultants.
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe.
As a functional consultant you’ll be highly engaged in:
- designing & configuration of SAP modules (like SD, CRM, MM, PM)
- determining development needs & running end-user report tests
- providing consultancy for existing projects
- giving customer support for Jira helpdesk
- providing user trainings & interacting with key users
What will you bring
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree, preferably in:
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Information Technologies
- (Industrial) Engineering Sciences
- Experience: for senior positions
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP modules, preferably in global projects
- Proven track record in two full cycle SAP ECC or S/4HANA implementation projects
- Executing a Service project, preferable in the Automotive and/or Heavy Equipment industry is a plus
- For SD Consultant: Knowledge of Sales, Delivery, Invoice, Credit & Debit Memo, Transportations, Pricing, and SD/FI integrations related configurations
- For CRM Consultant: Knowledge of Sales & Service business areas in CRM & S/4HANA Service modules and SD/CRM integrations related configurations
- For MM Consultant: Knowledge of MM module configuration, regarding Procurement, Inventory management, MRP/materials planning processes, and relevant master data
- For PM Consultant: Knowledge of Plant Maintenance module configuration, regarding Goods Issues, Goods Receipts, Automatic Movements, Reservation, Movement Types, etc.
- SAP certifications is a plus
- Language: Solid written & verbal communication skills in English
- Collaboration: Drive for teamwork with a ‘self-starter’ mindset
- Flexibility: No restrictions on domestic & international travel
- Mindset: Passion for learning, drive for initiative & developing your skills
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer consultants to team-up with throughout your career
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!