About the Company & Role
FIT Global is a dedicated SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental, and leasing business processes.
To strengthen our fast-growing organization, we are looking for an experienced SAP Financial Controlling (SAP FICO) Consultant.
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions, we increase availability and uptime, optimize, pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe.
As an SAP FICO Consultant you will:
- Configure FICO module for FIT Global solutions
- Determine development needs
- Provide FICO consultancy and support for existing projects
- Assist in the coordination and consolidation of issue handling, analyzing, and tracking
- Provide support for the solution quality verifications.
- Prepare regular status reports
What will you bring
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP FI-CO modules
- Proven track record in 4 full cycle SAP implementation projects in SAP ECC and/or SAP S4HANA
- Revenue Recognition, TRM or Leasing subjects
- Proficient in HEM (Heavy Equipment Management) area is a plus
- General Ledger (e.g. financial reporting and accounting principles, chart of accounts)
- Accounts Payable (e.g. payment methods, invoicing/purchasing)
- Accounts Receivable (e.g. dunning, invoicing/sales and distribution, credit management)
- Fixed Assets (e.g. chart of depreciation, depreciation keys and areas)
- Controlling (e.g. overhead cost accounting, internal orders)
- Bachelor degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent
- Collaboration & Communication
- Excellent communication skills and taking initiative and the ability of work independently
- Solid written & verbal communication skills in English
- No restrictions on domestic & internal travel
- Passion for learning, drive for initiative & developing your skills
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer SAP Functional Consultants to team-up with throughout your career
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!