About the Company
FIT Global is a dedicated global SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental and leasing business processes.
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe.
About the Role
The Senior Presales Specialist possesses expert level knowledge of FIT Global’s solutions for Equipment Management, Rental and Leasing fully embedded in SAP S/4HANA. He/she participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. Interaction with prospective customers takes place through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
The primary role of the Presales Senior Specialist during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that FIT Global’s solutions can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over any competitive offerings. During these cycles Presales takes on the role of a ‘Solution Captain’. In addition to deal support, he/she collaborates with sales and product owners to plan and execute business development strategies.
As a Senior Presales Specialist you will:
- Conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build strong relationships and understand their unique needs.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations by differentiating the combined FIT Global – SAP S/4HANA proposition for Equipment Management, Rental and Leasing.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demos and personalized presentations to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling proposition in support of sales cycles.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of FIT Global and SAP solutions for the appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Provide post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition.
- Leverage support teams, like product owners and industry experts, who support presales success.
- Support one-to-many sales & marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead and support workshops to promote innovative solutions for customers & prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Develop close relationships with sales to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Participate in demo system design & planning and assist in configuration if needed.
- Provide input for new product releases & testing.
- Provide training for colleagues to ensure solid knowledge transfer.
- Serve as a champion for, or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs.
What will you bring
- 5+ years of presales or business consulting experience
- 3-5 years of solution specialist experience in areas appropriate to the job
- 5-7 successful engagements, leading small teams on mid-size & large deals
- Expert level on end-to-end processes and solution matching
- Complex presales cycles, presentations and demos
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Collaboration & Communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, drive for teamwork
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation & communication skills covering proficient English
- Expert level of business acumen
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer Presales to team-up with throughout your career
Success is what you make it. At FIT Global, we help you make it your own and we are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. A career at FIT can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!