About the Company
FIT Global is a dedicated global SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental, and leasing business processes.
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions, we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe including the USA.
About the Role
The Sr. Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing new business to existing and net new customers. He/she positions compelling value propositions and enables strong engagements throughout the customer journey. To make this happen, all company resources are lined-up by the AE to fulfill the business needs of our customers, or jointly explore business growth opportunities with appropriate FIT Global solutions embedded in SAP S/4HANA.
As a Senior Account Executive for EMEA you will:
- Run effective account & customer relationship management to achieve quota targets on sales & software licenses, cloud subscription revenue and services revenue.
- Build and execute compelling sales strategies for specific territories and accounts to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth by creating solid references.
- Develop relationships in new and existing customers at all appropriate business levels, both functional and executive.
- Maintain white space analysis and execution of cross- & upsell initiatives on customer base.
- Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and personal commitment to business value creation.
- Show customer acumen by actively understanding each customer’s business, technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Keep up to date with key industry trends & competitors and leverage relevant information with target accounts to support their digital transformation journey.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer’s priorities.
- Utilize pre-sales, references and ROI data to support the customer’s decision process.
- Activate demand generation activities and support promotional initiatives, like events for the assigned territory in close collaboration with Marketing.
- Maintain CRM system with disciplined approach for rolling pipeline management & accurate customer information.
- Create solid relationships with SAP account teams, AEs, IVEs, IVAs for joint opportunity management.
- Orchestrate resources to deploy appropriate teams to execute winning a sales strategy.
What will you bring
- 5+ years of experience in sales of business software / IT solutions
- Proven account lead role within a team-selling environment
- Demonstrated success with sizable transactions and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and highly competitive market
- Business know-how in relevant industries, preferable in equipment, rental, leasing management processes
- Best practice sales models
- Expert level of business acumen
- Bachelor or equivalent
- Collaboration & Communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, drive for teamwork
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation & communication skills covering proficient English and preferably German
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer account executives to team-up with throughout your career
Success is what you make it. At FIT Global, we help you make it your own and we are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. A career at FIT can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!