SAP SD/CRM Consultant
FIT Global delivers innovative industry-specific products and provides standard business software solutions to equipment management companies around the world.
SAP SD / CRM Consultant
FIT Global delivers innovative industry-specific products and provides standard business software solutions to equipment management companies around the world. Our products are mainly developed on the SAP business software platforms. “FIT-EM Equipment Management Solution for S/4HANA” and “FIT-Rent Rental Management Solution for S/4HANA” are two of our solutions certified by SAP SE. We adopted the agile philosophy and offer our teams a challenging and diverse working environment with short informal communication lines between all levels of the organization. Our employee benefits include a market-conform remuneration package with numerous opportunities for personal development. With our headquarters located in The Netherlands and Operations Center located in Turkey, FIT Global teams enjoy working in a multi-cultural, international environment, serving customers all around the World.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced “SAP SD Consultant” and/or “SAP CRM Consultant” to be employed at FIT Global in order to respond to our growing business in a multinational environment.
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
- Understand business processes, customers’ business needs/requirements and translate into functional specifications and perform system configuration, design forms and reports in SAP SD module
- For the SD Consultant; Design and develop SAP solutions for ECC and S/4HANA versions, in SD module, regarding Sales, Delivery, Invoice, Pricing, Returns, Debit and Credit Memo, Transportations, etc. processes and relevant master data
- For the CRM Consultant; Design and develop SAP solutions for ECC/CRM and S/4HANA versions, in CRM as known as S/4HANA Service module, regarding Sales, Service business areas focused on the Sales order to Bill, Service order to Bill, etc. processes and relevant master data
- Participate in current and future projects, solution development activities and support the relevant project and product teams, contribute to the design and development of new solutions, support Rent, Service and Parts products
- Design, configure solutions, provide key user / end-user training, develop training documentation as required
- At least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in IT, Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in SD and/or CRM modules preferably in global projects.
- Proven track record in 2 full cycle SAP implementation projects in SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4HANA.
- For the SD Consultant; Knowledge of Sales, Delivery, Invoice, Credit and Debit Memo, Transportation, Pricing, and SD/FI integrations related configurations
- For the CRM Consultant; Knowledge of Sales and Service business areas in CRM & S/4HANA Service modules and SD/CRM integrations related configurations
- Executing a Service project in the Automotive and/or Heavy Equipment industry is a plus
- Good communication skills, taking initiative, and the ability to work independently. Good command of English is required
- SAP certification is a plus
- No military obligation for male candidates