About the Company & Role
FIT Global is a dedicated SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental and leasing business processes.
To strengthen our fast growing organization, we are looking for an experienced SAP IT Project Manager.
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Provide successful & consistent delivery of program/project management office (PMO) services for a large program or project
- Establish project documentation requirements & procedures and advise stakeholders
- Track and report program/project progress, deliverables, milestones, backlogs & performance
- Identify issues and recommend changes when necessary
- Support adoption & delivery of corporate governance expectations
- Carry out risk assessments, capture them, involve stakeholders & specialists for solutions
- Review projects and gather & distribute best practices
What will you bring
- 3+ years experience Project Management
- Proven success in a similar role
- Ability to manage control, track and report on programs/projects to facilitate successful delivery within time, cost & scope
- Proficient user of MS Office suite, MS Visio & Jira
- SAP Knowledge is preferable
- Collaboration: Excellent interpersonal skills, drive for teamwork & comfortable dealing with all stakeholders
- Language: Solid written & verbal communication skills in English
- Mindset: Passion for learning, drive for initiative & developing your skills
- Flexibility: No restrictions on domestic & international travel
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer Project Managers to team-up with throughout your career
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!