About the Company
FIT Global is a dedicated SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions for asset-intensive companies, we help customers around the world to manage their dynamic market and customer needs.
With our solutions we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets, fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
The Presales Manager will build a presales team and organize, manage and lead the presales team. Due to his experience in presales he/she will act as a mentor for his/her team. In addition we expect a hands-on mentality. He/she possesses advanced/expert level knowledge of advanced/expert knowledge of IT solutions like Equipment Management, Rental and Leasing and/or SAP software solutions (especially S/4HANA) and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
The Presales manager interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions. The Primary role of the Presales manager during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that FIT solutions can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings. During these cycles he/she often takes on the role of a Solution Captain. The presales Manage reports to the Business Development Manager of FIT Global.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering FIT (Equipment Management, Rental and Leasing) and SAP software solutions ((especially S/4HANA) to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate the combined FIT-SAP proposition, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of FIT and SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories as a Business Consultant.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies.
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participants to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead & support workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
- 5+ years of presales or (business) consulting experience
- 3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer-facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on big and mid-sized deals
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end-to-end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Preferably living in the Netherlands
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor degree equivalent: minimum requirement
- Team player
About the Team
Building on SAP’s S/4HANA Platform, it is the mission of FIT to assist our equipment management customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them improve their equipment management, leasing and rental business processes. Together, with SAP SE, global market leader in the ERP and Business Software area, we have built and will continuously enhance a comprehensive, end-to-end equipment management offering for our customers! FIT Global is fully committed to helping asset-intensive companies across multiple industries with solving their Dynamic Equipment Management challenges. Whether they own, rent or lease assets.
The FIT solution portfolio is globally recommended by SAP as preferred solutions for asset-intensive companies.
What you get
Success is what you make it. At FIT, we help you make it your own. A career at FIT can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
FIT’s Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, FIT invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
FIT is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Additional Locations: Preferred locations US / NL.
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!