About the Company
FIT Global is a dedicated global SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental, and leasing business processes.
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions, we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets/fleet/equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe including the US.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly-motivated canditate who can lead our Partner (marketing) acitivities to build a partner ecosystem of reselling and implementation partners and scale our business across the globe. As Partner manager you are the main driver to oversee and drive our Spotlight partnership with SAP. On top you will be responsible for partner recruitment, enablement, activation and evaluation of a network of global, regional and local partners. You will work closely with the (pre)sales, marketing and delivery teams to drive initiatives which ensure a positive bottom-line impact to the company’s results.
The Partner Manager is responsible for structurally managing the Spotlight partnership with SAP and our selling and implementation partners. He/she reports to the Business Development Executive.
- Develop and implement a Partner strategy aligned with FIT Global’s company strategy reflected in our sales and marketing programs
- Evaluate and review existing partnerships and take action how to bring them to a higher level
- Recruit new partners and activate them to generate leads for our dynamic equipment management solutions
- Provide hands-on support in designing and executing co-marketing campaigns
- Track partner performance and create actionable reports for management
- Enable partners to effectively create promotional materials, execute campaigns, run pre-sales activities and manage implementation projects by leveraging and connecting FIT Global’s internal resources
- Oversee and manage the Partner management budget
Experience in Partner Management and Partner Marketing is key and having general knowledge of SAP solutions is big plus.
- You recognize yourself in the following personal characteristics:
- Open personality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Ability to think strategically and be influential
- Analytical skills to evaluate partner performance
- Self-starter who takes real ownership and drive new initiatives
- Structured working
- Professional attitude
- Cooperative way of working
- Next to these personal characteristics, you should also have the following background:
- Minimum of 3 years in Partner management in an international oriented company (preferably in a SAP related environment)
- Proven international experience
- Good command of the English language, verbal and written; Dutch and/or Turkish is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed
- Knowledge of the Equipment Management market is a plus
- Attitude to invest in gaining knowledge of our dynamic equipment management portfolio
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Direct involvement in challenging international projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
Success is what you make it. At FIT Global, we help you make it your own and we are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. A career at FIT can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for an ‘entrepreneurial’ company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!