About the Company
For over two decades, FIT Global has been a dedicated SAP Development Partner providing excellence in dynamic equipment management lifecycle management. Our industry solutions are fully embedded in SAP S/4HANA. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dealer management, rental and leasing business processes. This is how we increase asset utilization, sustainability and profitability over the circular lifecycle of movable equipment.
You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP. Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe including the US.
About the Role
As a HR Specialist, you will be responsible for recruiting, contracting and onboarding talented individuals with a focus on IT profiles. Together with the leadership team, you will play a vital role in finding and attracting canditates who will drive the growth and development of our company. On top of that, you will support employee development initiatives and provide HR services. You will report to the Operations Manager, based in our Istanbul office in this role.
- Identify the recruitment needs of the organization through close interaction with line managers
- Create recruitment plans with tactics, timelines, ownership & budget
- Actively source suitable candidates through various channels, like job boards, social media and networking
- Review resumes and applications to select qualified candidates
- Schedule interviews, conduct background checks and check references
- Maintain contacts with various external parties, like universities for graduates
- Create jobs offers to the selected candidates and negotiate employment terms
- Support the design of onboarding plans for various roles and monitor the execution
- Support line management in the set-up & roll-out of effective training and development plans
- Maintain and update employee records to ensure accuracy of employee & contract details
- Address and resolve employee inquires and concerns in a prompt and professional manner
- Conduct quarterly and annual employee performance evaluations
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or a related field
- At least 4+ years of experience in a comparable role
- Good command of the English language
- Profound knowledge of labor laws and payroll procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of the recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient problem-solving capabilities
What you will get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to progress
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Success is what you make it. At FIT Global, we help you make it your own and we are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. You will step into an entreprenurial environment that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth and recognizes you for your unique contributions. We provide a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey!.