Start your Career at FIT Global
If you’ve just finished university, our graduate program could be the perfect way for you to take the next step and begin a fast-paced and exciting career. In the world of dynamic equipment management, we’re actively searching for new colleagues with ambition and potential.
To strengthen our fast growing development team, we are looking for Graduate ABAP Developers.
The program is tailored to help you develop the skills and experiences that you’ll need to meet your career goals.
About the Company & Role
FIT Global is a dedicated SAP Development Partner for customer-centric and industry-specific solutions for over two decades. We help asset-intensive companies in multiple industries manage and improve their dynamic equipment management, rental and leasing business processes.
As a developer you’ll be highly engaged in:
- ABAP development for our solutions
- ABAP development support for existing projects
- Quality checks of product codes & initiating improvements
With our SAP-certified end-to-end solutions we increase availability and uptime, optimize pricing, boost sustainability and raise profitability over the circular lifecycle of the assets, fleet / equipment of our customers. You will work with the smartest technologies and gain industry knowledge in close collaboration with SAP.
Our headquarters are in The Netherlands with development centers in Ankara and Istanbul, and sales offices across the globe.
What will you bring
- Education: University graduation, preferably in:
- Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Information Technologies
- (Industrial) Engineering Sciences
- Language: Solid written & verbal communication skills in English
- Collaboration: Drive for teamwork with a ‘self-starter’ mindset
- Flexibility: No restrictions on domestic & international travel
- Mindset: Passion for learning & developing your skills
What will you get
- Training & development to make sure you’ve got the skills and knowledge to succeed
- Direct involvement in challenging projects with real business impact
- Great colleagues who support the needs for your future career goals
- Peer graduates to team-up with throughout your onboarding journey
Join our Dynamic Equipment Management Journey