SAP ABAP Consultant
FIT Global offers a challenging and diverse working environment with short informal communication lines between all levels of the organization. Employee benefits are a market-conform remuneration package including numerous opportunities for personal development.
We are looking for a dedicated and
experienced “SAP ABAP Consultant” to be employed at FIT-Global in
order to respond to our growing business in a multinational environment.
Candidates are expected to have the following
qualifications and skills:
- Design, build and
configure applications to meet business process and application
- Minimum 4 years of
SAP ABAP development experience
experience in S/4 HANA development
- Advantage if also has Fiori development experience
- SAP Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong exposure to core ABAP skills including ALV reporting, Classical reporting, SAP Scripts, Forms and Data Dictionary.
- Experience in coding Object Oriented ABAP, implementing enhancements and BADIs.
- Experience in developing interfaces using BAPI, BDC, RFCs, Web Services and ODATA services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and fast problem-solving skills